Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PRN Position Available. Apply Within

"I would really like to be your boyfriend," he said to me. "We'd be good together."

"You're a great guy," I told him. "But, I'm not ready for all that."

"How do you know unless you try?" He asked.

"Because I know. Trust me, it's not you. It's me."

And there that is. I promised myself I would never use that phrase. It has been used on me before, and it left me feeling so frustrated and rejected that I wanted to snap the guy's neck like a toothpick. But, I didn't know what else to say. There is absolutely no other explanation at this point in the game.

I don't really have time for a full time steady. I don't even know if I have time for a part time steady. Am I supposed to look at this like I would employment?

Ok. So, part time is 15-20 hours a week......Full time is at least 40 hours a week with the possibility of overtime. I just can't swing it. Maybe I should try to find a guy who's looking for a prn position in my life. Ya know, mostly nights, weekends, and an occasional holiday.

Excellent benefits though.

So, I know what I am going to do. I am going to put an ad out in the classifieds. Not the personals. I am going to submit the ad under General Employment. It will read something like this:

Wanted:
PRN Position available for a
single male. Must have a
strong back, easy going personality,
ability to make others laugh, and patience.
Preferance will be given to those who attend
church and have children. Hours will vary
depending on the schedule of the
employer. Benefits discussed at a later date.
Apply by phone or in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment